- This event has passed.
September 22 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at Urbanrest Downtown for the official launch of Smørrebrød Detroit, the newest concept from our bud Jake Williams of Sarap Detroit!
Smørrebrød, Danish open-face sandwiches, aren’t just slices of bread piled with any toppings, but rather a precisely layered but unfussy open-face sandwich. There are rules to them, a right way to eat them, and a whole culture of hospitality that surrounds them.
All options are served on homemade hearty rye bread open face style
- Beef Smørrebrød: Slow roasted beef, pickles, beef mustard tallow – $11
- Smoked Trout Smørrebrød: Smoked fish, cucumber, butter, dill, yogurt – $11
- BBLT Smørrebrød: Bacon, basil, tomato, pickles, crispy garlic, pork fat – $10
- Potato Smørrebrød: Yukon golds ,chips, pickles, dill, mustard, butter – $9
- Vegan Smørrebrød : Asparagus, salty olives, sunflower/pumpkin seed butter, green beans, pickles, almonds – $9
You don’t want to miss this, trust us, we devoured these. Pair with your favorite URB beer. See you there, cheers!